Anxiety: feeling down in the dumps.
If anxiety and depression are taking control of your life may I suggest you hand it over to God as he will be more than happy to take over your problems so that you can get on with life.
If life happens to deliver a situation that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. It will be addressed in his time not yours. Once you put the matter into the box, please do not hold onto it.
- If you find yourself stuck in traffic don't get upset like those around you despair. There are people in this world that driving is an unheard privilege.
- Should you have a bad day at work think of the man that has been out of work for years who is still looking for work to feed his family.
- Should you stress over a relationship gone bad, think of the person who has never known what it is like to love and be loved in return.
- Should you become depressed because the weather wrecked another planned weekend of outdoor activities, think of the woman in dire straits working twelve hours a day, seven days a week just to feed her children.
- Should your car breakdown, leaving you kilometers to walk home, think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to walk.
- Should you notice a few grey hairs in the mirror, think of the cancer patient on chemotherapy who wishes he or she had hair to examine.
- Should you find yourself at a loss and wondering what life is about and a considering suicide, be thankful as there are those that didn't live long enough to get that opportunity.
- Should you suffer anxiety because you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, small mindedness or insecurities. Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them.
Should you like to reproduce this and send it to a friend: you have my permission as you might just reverse the anxious moments that they are experiencing.
Anxiety to Beating Depression